Medical Representative Role
- Plan work schedules and weekly/monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams within assigned area.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts.
- Demonstrate/present products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Attend and organize for doctors and other medical staff, conferences and meetings.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discus this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Reach annual sales and KPI targets.
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data/training presentations and briefings
- Report regularly daily activities and provide comprehensive feedback
- Work within medical ethics and compliance standard
- Apply the values of the company
- Manage the KOLs in his assigned area
- Arrange activities (screening campaigns/awareness lectures/Peer to Peer sessions/PRs)
- University degree, majoring in Pharmaceutical science or related fields
- 0 – 3 years’ experience as medical representative in the pharmaceutical industry